- The peerko s.r.o. company has its registered office at: Zámostní 1155/27, Slezská Ostrava, 710 00 Ostrava, identification number: 08782105, file number C 80820 kept at the Regional Court in Ostrava, (hereinafter referred to as the “seller” or “administrator”).
The administrator processes - in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) No 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter "the Regulation") - the following personal data :
- name, surname
- email address
- phone number
- address / registered office
- The above mentioned personal data has to be collected for the processing of orders and other performance of the contract, if a purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data is permitted by Article 6 (1) (a). b) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the contract.
The seller also processes this data for the purpose of registering the contract and possible future application and defending the rights and obligations of the parties. The storage and processing of personal data is for the above purpose for a period of 10 years from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the storage of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a). c) and f) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the administrator.
- Newsletters and other business information may be sent to the buyer to their e-mail address or telephone number, unless the buyer rejects it. This procedure is enabled by Section 7, Paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On Information Society Services,. These communications can be unsubscribed at any time by various means - for example, by sending an e-mail or clicking on a link in the commercial communication. The storage and processing of personal data is for the above purpose for a period of 10 years from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the storage of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a). c) and f) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the administrator.
- The processing of personal data is performed by the personal data controller. Personal data for this administrator is also processed by contractual partners, such as:
- providers and administrators of the eshop solution
- banking and online payment service providers
- providers of transport and transportation services
- accounting service provider
- provider of the Heureka service, operated by Heureka Shopping s.r.o., with its registered office at Karolinská 650/1, 186 00, Prague 8-Karlín
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU, except for the transfer of the customer's contact details necessary for the delivery of the order outside the EU, which must be passed on to the transport company.
- The administrator can be contacted on the email address email@example.com.
Cookies are short text files that a website stores on a visitor's computer or phone device and that are provided by the Internet browser each time the user returns to the site.
Cookies used here for the purpose of
- Measuring website traffic and generating statistics regarding website traffic and behavior on visitors
- Basic website functionality
The collection of cookies for the purposes stated above may be considered the processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason - the legitimate interest of the controller, and is allowed by Article 6 (1) (a). f) Regulation.Cookies, which are collected in order to measure website traffic and generate statistics regarding website traffic and behavior on the website, are assessed in the form of a bulk unit and in an anonymous form, which does not allow the identification of an individual.Collected cookies can be processed by other processors: Provider for Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- cancel the sending of commercial messages at any time,
- object to processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller,
- request from us information about what your personal data we process,
- request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected, or request processing restrictions,
- request the deletion of this personal data from us, we will perform the deletion, unless it is in conflict with applicable law or the legitimate interests of the administrator,
- on the portability of data in the case of automated processing on the basis of consent or due to the performance of the contract,
- request a copy of the processed personal data,
- effective judicial protection if you consider that your rights under the Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in breach of this Regulation,
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.